How many times have you tried to quit smoking only to find yourself reverting back? In an attempt to find the best way to quit smoking, you’ve tried the patches, the gum, inhalers or even lozenges, every conceivable device you know. You may even have tried withdrawal-oriented therapy (WOT) as provided by the NHS. I’m not saying these approaches don’t work and they do definitely help some people but is it the most effective?
It can be immensely frustrating trying to find the best way to quit smoking. There are so many options and yet so many struggle to kick the habit for good. Why?
Most products that are advertised widely focus on the chemical dependency on nicotine by either slowly reducing the amount of nicotine entering into your system (nicotine replacement therapy) or stopping cold turkey and attempting to help with any cravings you experience through the use of medication.
These approaches can help but do not focus on the real reason for your continued smoking. Most of the reason is actually psychological and not physical dependency, so let’s look in the right place, your subconscious mind.
I underwent Hypnosis by Greg on 25th of April for quitting smoking, two months on, no cravings !!!! -Nick-
If you’re looking to stop smoking, hypnotherapy is an incredibly powerful approach to creating that change within the subconscious, the repository of your behaviours, beliefs and attitudes.
You’ll be back in the driver’s seat making your own decisions about what you do during the course of the day without any need to smoke. You decide when to take a break, not the cigarettes.
You can stop worrying about the effects smoking is having on your health and because you no longer have that little voice in the back of the head worrying, you can feel far more relaxed about the future.
It is possible to quit smoking through will power alone and many people do this every day but this can prove difficult and does require determination to stop smoking. Hypnotherapy on the other hand makes it far easier to make these changes instantly!
- Feel fitter and healthier in every way. Notice how you are able to enjoy walking or running without gasping for air
- Because you stop smoking using hypnotherapy you can begin to feel more relaxed which means you can deal with things far more effectively
- Feel proud finally taking back control of something that has chained you down for too long using powerful hypnotherapy and stop smoking for good.
- Improve your quality of life today with a powerful hypnotic approach so you can breathe easier, live longer and enjoy life to the full. It isn’t that difficult to stop smoking, hypnotherapy will show you how!
- Feel great living in a smoke free zone. No need to worry about how smoking is affecting those around you. Struggled to quit before? According to New Scientist, if you want to stop smoking, hypnotherapy is the best way to quit smoking.
- Extra money to spend on the things you really want (that’s a saving of just under £2000 a year based on 20 a day)
- Learn how you can use self-hypnosis to reduce stress and increase control so it’s far easier for you to remain a non-smoker
- To give you that extra continued support, you will receive a stop smoking hypnotherapy CD to listen to in the comfort of your own home
The good news is that just after 24 hours, the risk of heart attack is decreased and just after 48 hours, your nerve endings start to re-grow. Smell and taste are improved and anywhere between 2 weeks and 3 months later, your circulation improves and you will find exercise a lot easier as lung function is increased by up to one-third!
So, if using the power of hypnosis is the best way to quit smoking, how long does it take using hypnotherapy? Stop smoking treatment is a one off session that lasts up to 2 hours but to become a non-smoker it only takes a fraction of a second as that’s how long it takes to make a decision to stop smoking.
Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little. -New Scientist magazine-
Hypnotherapy utilises hypnosis to reprogram your subconscious mind to understand that smoking is no longer a part of you. You were born a non-smoker and are naturally a non-smoker it’s just that for a period of time this has been interrupted.
Instead of constantly thinking about not smoking (the mind has trouble not thinking about doing something as it has to think about doing it first), the subconscious mind is reprogrammed to accept there is no need to smoke and therefore you have no need to think about not smoking (that sounds far more complicated than it actually is). You just go about your daily business a non-smoker. And in the rare case you do feel any cravings in the future, you’ll be ready with powerful self-hypnotic techniques to get through them comfortably.
If you’re looking to use hypnotherapy and stop smoking for good, then please call 0117 942 0200 to book your single quit smoking session.